المناقصات و العروض
Request for Proposals
Palestine for Development Foundation – Innovate Palestine Program
Palestine For Development Foundation (PsDF)- social investment arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to identify and select a service provider/s for the following TORs:
- TOR #1: Developing Innovate Palestine Web Portal – innovatepalestine.ps – and managing the entrepreneurial and innovation related content on a continuous basis on the portal.
- TOR #2: Implementing a Challenge and Acceleration Programs in the fields of innovation and entrepreneurship under “Innovate Palestine” Program.
In this context, PsDF invites service providers and companies in the fields of innovation and entrepreneurship to submit proposals for the above-mentioned TORs. PsDF has detailed documents that describe the above TORs scope and requirements. For more information, and to get the documents, please contact the Foundation using the contact details below:
Palestine for Development Foundation at PIF headquarter
Ammar Tower, 12th floor
Al-Ersal District – Ramallah
Tel: +970 or (+972)-2-2422183/4
Fax: +970 or (+972)-2-2969622
Firms eligible to submit should have more than 5 years’ experience working in implementing activities related to the entrepreneurship and innovation eco-system in Palestine, in addition to the following requirements for TOR #1 (Innovate Palestine Web Portal):
- Proven experience in developing digital content on entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Familiarity and experience in the innovation ecosystem in Palestine and the MENA region.
And for TOR #2 (Implementing a Challenge and Acceleration Programs):
- The firm should have extensive experience in implementing competitions, and acceleration programs in specific fields and sectors such as (but not limited to) renewable energy, agriculture, IT and others.
Deadline for receiving proposals is Tuesday, Mar. 5th, 2019.