(Matching Grant program)
Given their vital role in economic and social development, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) lie at the heart of the Palestinian economy. That is why, at PsDF, we believe the economy of the city of Jerusalem to be largely dependent on maintaining efficient and ever-growing SMEs. We also consider that such enterprises can only be sustained by enhancing their administrative, financial and operational efficiency, which, in turn, will increase employment opportunities for Jerusalemites, boost commercial and economic activity in the city and consolidate the steadfastness of its Palestinian residents.
- Purchase of supplies, equipment and machinery
- Consulting Services
- Marketing and product development
- Going Green initiatives
- Human Resource Training
- New Hiring of Young Professionals
- Improving legal, tax and accounting structure
- Improving Business Premises
- Innovative requests from MSMEs
- Feasible business idea for start-ups, a proven business model and healthy financial position for existing venture.
- Feasible business ideas that will be able to boost financial performance and help the businesses to become sustainable - in cases where no healthy financial performance is found/proven business model.
- Acceptable growth and development potential.
- Supporting and sustaining the existence of Palestinian businesses in East Jerusalem.
- Capable and experienced management or have the tolerance to absorb new knowledge and improving toward institutional way of business.
- Acceptable legal structure and registration.
- Financing must be employed to eligible uses only.
- Meet the matching requirement, seriousness of applicant and willingness to invest from their own resources.
- The applicant must be owned by Palestinian Jerusalemites and registered in East Jerusalem – Including inside municipality areas, surrounding villages and districts.
- Additional focus will be given to small scale businesses with higher impacts, projects that support preserving the city cultural/social heritage, preserving the Palestinian character in the city, eco-friendly projects and businesses adopting going green initiatives.
Videos of success stories
Applications that do not meet the facility's general and specific criteria will not be considered.