Social Responsibility Support Program (CSR Grants and Donations)
The Foundation firmly believes in the importance of creating sustainable programs that advance the development of Palestinian society. It is therefore its strategy, for the coming years, to focus on supporting activities and programs that are both viable and capable of growing over time.
Based on a study of the community’s needs, especially young people’s, the Foundation made it its primary goal to allocate its various resources to supporting programs that contribute, both directly and indirectly, to the development of the Palestinian economy. In 2015, approximately 61 organizations working in the fields of education, economy, and other fields within the foundation’s scope of work got support.
The philanthropic CSR Support/ Donations
Support is directed generally to the following fields:
- Supporting special needs and disabled.
- Supporting the health sector, or any issues related with health emergencies
- Reacting in case of an emergency or a national catastrophe (ex: Supporting Gaza after the War)
PsDF focuses on sponsoring sustainable events, projects, programs… etc. Or has sustainable impact. Priority is given to projects related to one or more of the following:
- Enhancing the Palestinian economy
- Creating Job opportunities
- Knowledge transfer
- Enhancing the quality of life for Palestinians living in marginalized areas.
- Cultural projects, programs, or events, with a clear goal, and aims at enhancing or presenting the Palestinian cultural heritage.